Overview in JQuery PivotClient widget
24 May 20191 minute to read
The key features of the pivot client control are listed as follows:
- Data source: Binds the pivot client control with relational data source, Microsoft Analysis Services databases, and XML/A data sources.
- Axis element builder: Allows building an OLAP/Pivot report by placing elements in the different axes of the pivot client. There are four axes that are supported namely column, row, slicer, and values.
- Member editor: Lists out the members of the selected field for the relational data source, and members of the selected hierarchy in a tree-view-like structure for the OLAP data source.
- Toolbar: The toolbar of the pivot client component provides options for exporting and manipulating the OLAP/pivot report such as add report, new report, remove report, etc.
- Cube dimension browser: A tree-view-like structure that organizes the dimensions, measures, and named sets from the selected OLAP cube into independent logical groups.
- Field list: List that explores the fields available in the connected relational data source.
- Visualization controls: For a diagrammatic representation of the multidimensional data.