Syncfusion Data Integration Platform 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
Data Integration Platform
Features and Enhancement
UI changes and other features
- New and improved components (processors, process group, remote process group, ports) interface to design data flow in the canvas.
- Simple and expanded view option for each processor and process group.
- Added in built reporting tasks to monitor disk and JVM memory.
- Double click components except process group to open configuration dialog.
- Support to view / modify configuration files. (Any changes in configuration requires the application to restart)
- User management server support added to data integration platform.
Integration with Syncfusion Dashboard– support to publish supported data source details to Syncfusion Dashboard.
Syncfusion Dashboard v220.127.116.11 or later has support for integration.
- Improved overall usability and stability of Data Integration Platform.
New or Improved Processors
- Added PublishDataSource processor – supports to share data source details with Syncfusion Dashboard. (Syncfusion Dashboard v18.104.22.168 or later has support for integration)
- Bug fixed in SplitRecord processor.