This section explains on how to add, edit, delete schedules and also on how to run the schedules on demand and enable or disable schedules in the Bold BI.
Schedules’ page displays the schedules that are accessible by the user depending on the user’s permission.
Schedules can be created only if the user has
Create All Schedules permission. Schedules can be created in two ways,
1.Add schedule from `+` button in the menu. 2.Add schedule from context menu of the respective dashboards.
Add schedule from
+ button menu
Click on the
+button in the menu and choose
Createto add a Schedule.
Select the required category from
Categorydropdown. After selecting the category, corresponding dashboards under that selected category will be displayed in the
Select the required dashboard from the dropdown.
Add schedule from context menu of the respective dashboards
Actionsbutton in the schedules grid context menu and select
Create Scheduleto schedule the corresponding dashboard.
Once dialog was opened, the category and dashboard values are selected by default,
Categories or Dashboards can be changed from schedule dialog box itself.
After adding schedule details, click on the
Nextbutton in schedule dialog.
- Select the recurrence type, recurrence, start and end dates, export formats and the users to which the exported dashboards have to be emailed in the
Add Scheduledialog box.
- Dashboards can be scheduled hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
- Dashboards can be exported as image, PDF and Excel
- Application Time Zone is displayed below the date picker. Start time of the schedule is converted to client Time Zone and shown in the right side for the user’s convenience
- Exported dashboards can be sent to individual users or groups or to external recipients along with the link the dashboard in the Bold BI through emails.
- When clicking on
Schedule, the dashboard is scheduled in the selected recurrence.
Read Write Deletepermission for that
Specific Scheduleis added to the users by the person who created the schedule.
Category, dashboard, name, recurrence type, recurrence, start and end dates, export format and the recipients can be changed in the
Edit Schedule dialog box.
Schedules can be made to run on demand by using
Run Now option in the schedule grid context menu. Dashboard get exported in the format specified and sent to the recipients along with the link the dashboard in the Bold BI through emails.
Enable or Disable Schedule
Schedules can be disabled at any time, which ignores any next occurrences. When enabled, it finds the next occurrence and run accordingly.
Schedules can be deleted from the Bold BI when it is no longer required.
Actions button in the schedules grid context menu and select
Delete to delete the schedule.