Essential Studio for ASP.NET Release Notes
November 23, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #218184 - Issue in spell check “POST” request type not working for add to dictionary and custom get suggestion has been fixed.
- #218751 - The slash appending problem for User ID built-in collection while previewing the report with empty domain value has been resolved.
- #220361 - Now, foreground hexadecimal color code value is applied properly in the Report Viewer when it is set through HTML markup text.
- #F140611 - Problem in updating the report margin value in print preview has been resolved.
- #219807 - Now,
DateSerialfunction returns proper value if
AddDaysmethod is used in expression.
- #218850 - Problem in displaying the chart legend for list of chart report item inside the subreport has been resolved.
- #216656 - Now, Thai culture text will be displayed properly when using external Garamond font in PDF export.
- #216800, #217998 - Problem in collapse toggle functionality for child report items in Excel export has been resolved.
- #212724 - Now, drillthrough-date-time parameter values have been updated properly in the subreport.
- #204379 - Problem in displaying the value in chart axis when the date format is applied has been resolved.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page