Essential Studio for ASP.NET Core Release Notes
January 30, 2020
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #257443 – PDF page size will be preserved properly when appending two documents with different page size.
- #256504 – Word to PDF conversion will be working properly with particular document.
- #257413 – The
NullReferenceExceptionno longer occurs while enabling LTV for store certificates.
- #257673 – The
FileNotFoundExceptionno longer occurs with XmlSerializer on XPS to PDF conversion.
- #259787 –
PdfAnnotationwill be flattened with proper borders.
- #259394 –
PdfInkAnnotationwill be flattened properly.
- #256196 – The
OutOfMemoryExceptionno longer occurs while saving a large PDF document.
- #256196 – Performance of remove layer functionality is optimized now.
- #257531 – Layers will be removed properly in PDF documents.
- #136014 – Paragraph inside the table cell will be preserved properly in Word to PDF conversion.
- #255677, #257428 – EMF files will be rendered properly in
PdfDocumenton .NET Core 3.0.
- #260424 – The
NullReferenceExceptionno longer occurs while saving a PDF document multiple times.
- #252711 – Image will be preserved properly while drawing it to PDF document.
- #255550 – The
EndOfStreamExceptionno longer occurs while drawing image to PDF document.
- #260117 –
PdfUriAnnotationwill be preserved properly with provided string format in
- #251733 –
PdfCodeUPCBarcodewill be preserved properly with provided dimension.
- #257221 –
PdfTextBoxFieldwill be preserved properly with
AutoFontSizeand Multiline options.
- #256614 –
BackColorwill be preserved properly in PDF 2D barcodes.
- #255136 – The
DateTimeInvalidLocalFormatexception no longer occurs when creating a PDF A document.
- #F144285 –
PdfSignatureappearance will be preserved properly based on the page rotation.
- #250406 - The PdfException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #257963 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while cloning a PowerPoint slide with hyperlink.
- The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while setting an invalid link or path as hyperlink.
- #257403 - Cells in the Excel output are properly formatted when importing POCO with nullable fields.
- #256142 - Shapes are positioned properly after hiding the rows.
- #250406 - Exception will no longer be thrown on parsing the named range.
- #245527 - Accounting format is now set properly for the cell when number is set to 0.0.
- #257296 - Creating a chart with double values in German culture no longer gives corrupted output.
- #257771 - Conditional formatting formula is now set properly for XLSX versions.
- #257476 - Exception is no longer raised while opening the Excel document with large number of rows and columns.
- #257356 - Exception is no longer thrown while copying the worksheet using
- #258536 - Formatting in output file is now proper while copying all the worksheets to another workbook using
- #258419 - Page break is now correct when page setup has FitToPage in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #255317 - RTF alignment is now proper in text boxes.
- #257864 - Chart legend with Arabic text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #249446 - Page content is no longer cropped while converting the Excel document into PDF with custom scaling.
- #259825 - Table style options are now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #258600 – XlsIO generated HTML files are now showing properly in Microsoft Edge browser.
- #252205 - Column width is now preserved properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #258534 – Excel file will no longer hang on parsing conditional formats.
- #258419 - Borders are now preserved properly in Excel to PDF conversion when different line styles are applied in the same cell.
- #258722 - The issue with Font size that is getting changed while copying the worksheet is fixed.
- #255781 - Excel file is no longer corrupted when resaving the document with extension list.
- #257358 - Issue with applying the tabular row layout to pivot fields layout is fixed.
- #260561 - Refer to range no longer throws exception after getting display text.
- #250513 - Performance of opening the XLS file with comments is improved.
- #256286 - Chart axis line and label are now rendered separately in chart to image conversion.
- #258419 - Custom scaling is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #F149527 - Conditional format is now preserved properly in the newly added worksheet when saving the workbook twice.
- #F149617 - Vertical page break for Arial font is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #F149959 – The ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while opening the Excel file in Ubuntu.
- #F149932 - Chart legend is rendered properly while converting chart to image.
- Issue with incorrect cell value in Excel to PDF conversion is fixed.
- Starting page number is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Split text starting position is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- AutoShape border is rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Shape text is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Conditional format icon for discontinuous ranges is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- White font color for cells is now applied properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Textbox fill and border colors are now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- Range intersection works properly for the entire row and column.
- Conditional format icon is now proper for negative cell values in Excel to PDF conversion.
- CF number format is properly applied in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Strike through is properly applied for header in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Excel file having conditional format with negative priority is now properly converted to PDF.
- Shrink to fit is now working for numbers in Excel to PDF conversion.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page