Essential Studio for ASP.NET Core Release Notes
February 5, 2019
- Visual Studio 2017 and Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 installed machine, Syncfusion asp.net-core extensions will not be configured in Visual Studio 2017. Refer this documentation to configure the extensions manually.
- #217407 - Improved filtering by providing option to include diacritic characters with suggestion list of AutoComplete control.
- #224998 - At initial time of FileExplorer rendering, if you specify
selectevent will not be triggered hereafter. On UI interaction or when dynamically changing the above property values,
selectevent will be triggered.
- #223283 - Issue in parent task progress calculation has been fixed.
- #223906 - The initial load performance has been improved for long duration tasks mapped with duration and start date values.
- #225368 - Issue with initial load task dependency validations has been fixed.
- #224603 - The null reference exception will no longer occur when merging certain PDF documents.
- #141148 - Tool tip is now preserving properly for
- #224531 - The null reference exception will no longer occur while saving the merged PDF document.
- #223013 - The radio button field state is now importing properly from XFDF document.
- #222779 - Attachment is now opening properly from the merged PDF document.
- #222024, #224795 - The null reference exception will no longer occur when saving the PDF document.
- #221122 - PDF security is now preserving properly when saving the PDF document twice.
- #217591 - Font is now preserving properly in the flattened PDF document.
- #221424 - The
Brushproperty of the
PdfPenis now initialized through the constructor.
- #219569 - The “Arithmetic overflow exception” will no longer occur while signing the PDF document.
- #222059 - All hidden layers are now printing properly when saving and loading the PDF document.
- #221328 - Performance has been improved when saving the uncorrupted PDF document.
- #224226 - Application will no more hang while adding an image to a PowerPoint slide.
- #225390 - PowerPoint file will no longer get corrupted while resaving multiple times with charts.
- #222440 - Notes in a PowerPoint slide can now be cloned and added to another slide.
- #222076 - Provided
InScopeexpression support for data region and its group elements.
- #185159 - Provided support to use object functions in code modules.
- #221279 - Applying transparent color for Tablix header cell content and background while exporting to PDF and Word export through the web ReportDesigner has been resolved.
- #219805 - Now, excel sheet names with Unicode characters will export properly.
- #221279 - Textbox report item height not updated problem based on line feed elements has been resolved.
- #220969 - Resolved additional space problem in Excel export when the KeepWithGroup Before option is enabled in the Tablix report item.
- #221556 - Now, report with
Globals.PageNamebuilt-in collection can be exported directly through the ReportWriter.
- #222390 - Resolved built-in collection
Globals.PageNumbertext run right alignment problem in PDF export.
- #222198 - Dependent parameter value will update properly in rendering layout after clicking the view report.
- #222840 - Now, tablix grouping column width will update properly in Excel export.
- #219541 - Chart data label angle specified for line chart will display properly in the ReportViewer.
- #222840 - Resolved the sheet name duplication problem when the sheet is named based on group in Excel export.
- #223992 - Resolved the problem in initial preview and printing of Azure environment reports.
- #223779 - Change event triggers just for focus in with edge browser issue has been fixed.
- #221308 - Height not updated with RTE Edit Table properties for selected rows in table issue has been fixed.
- #223029 - Indent is not applied correctly with ordered and unordered list issue has been fixed.
- Provided import/export support for charts with Trendlines.
- Provided support to highlight the invalid data while updating the value in validation applied cells.
- #222797 -
AutoDetectComplexScripthas been added in
XlsIORendererSettingsclass to support complex script rendering in Excel to PDF conversion
- #223667 - Exception no more thrown if chart’s data range column is deleted.
- #225065 - Currency number format is now properly detected in XlsIO generated Excel File.
- #224023 - Exception thrown while opening an XlsIO re-saved document with group shape is resolved.
- #223946 - Conditional format is now preserved properly while saving the workbook multiple times.
- #223839 - Infinite recursive loop on saving an Excel file after modifying chart data range with the improper series indices is resolved.
- #224024 - Not implemented exception thrown while opening an Excel document external formula range in check box is fixed.
- #223448 - Pivot table field settings are properly preserved on re-saving the Excel file.
- #223167 - Custom time format [h]:mm:ss is now detected automatically.
- #223376 - Exception occurs while saving Excel document with OLE object is resolved.
- #223226 - NullReferenceException thrown while resaving an Excel file to HTML is fixed.
- #223041 - Data validation formula is preserved proper while saving as XML.
- #221229 - Issue with pivot field values due to improper pivot field data format, is resolved.
- #214445 - Table.Refresh() is now working proper with ODBC connection.
- #223918 - Conditional format is now preserved properly on converting Excel document to PDF.
- #223859 - Hyperlink is now set properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #221079 - Exception thrown if print-title row height is higher in Excel to PDF conversion, is fixed.
- #221693 - Parameter invalid exception thrown while converting Excel document into PDF is fixed.
- #222797 - Incorrect Thai font in Excel to PDF conversion is fixed.
- #F141101 - Issue with incorrect parsing of comment is resolved.
- Issue with Conditional formatting operator type is incorrect in re-saved Excel document is fixed.
- Setting a table column header name no longer corrupts the Excel.
- DataBar color is now applied proper for negative values.
- External formula is applied proper in NET Standard.