Essential Studio for ASP.NET Release Notes
- #203559 - Content Template support for Razor syntax has been included.
- #202552 - Exception raised while parsing the saved JSON string through
ParseModelmethod is fixed.
- #198662 - Image is now preserved properly while merging DOC format documents and saving as DOCX format document.
- #200715 - Ampersand symbol is now imported properly from a particular HTML file.
- #200861 - The content control text is now preserved properly while converting a particular DOCX format document as RTF.
- #201472 - File path is now shown properly in hyperlink which is created by using
- #201937, #202761 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while performing Mail merge in a particular Word document.
- #200702 - Alternative text for OLE Picture is now preserved properly while saving a particular DOCX format document.
- #200882 - Decimal separator is now preserved properly while exporting a particular HTML file in machines with German culture.
- #201795, #202536 - Exception will no longer be thrown while extracting text content from the provided PDF document in different culture settings.
- #201506 - Used memory is now disposed properly after resaving the PowerPoint presentation with charts
- #201736 – Schedule can now be exported properly in PDF format, without any serialization issues.
- #202119 - Issue with dragging a dynamically added nodes in TreeView has been fixed.
- #201193 - Support is provided to retain formula references while removing and reattaching worksheets.
- #201193 -
UpdateSheetFormulaReferenceis added in
IApplicationinterface to ensure whether to remove worksheet reference in formulas on removing and reattaching the worksheet.
- #F136967 - Issue while parsing numeric cell value in Brazil culture is fixed.
- #200508 - Pivot field sorting is incorrect while sorting month name is fixed.
- #203029 - Issue with nullable properties not getting exported in Business Objects is fixed.
- #201868 - ArgumentException raised while retrieving
UsedRangefor binary file is fixed.
- #201968 - Issue while setting formula with IF function is fixed.
- #200818 - File gets corrupted while setting numeric value for named ranges is resolved.
- #201967 - Issue with percentage values in chart is fixed.
- #201131 - Formula value is incorrect while parsing the workbook is fixed.
- #201140 - Performance issue while opening excel file with charts is fixed.
- #200629 - Need to skip the exception for null values in template marker.
- #199992, #202778, #202886 - Issue with invalid formula in OfficeChart is fixed.
- #201506 - Memory leak issue in OfficeChart is resolved.
- Issue with incorrect table formula value is fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page