The following topic describes the system requirements for Syncfusion ASP.NET Core platform.
- Windows 7 SP1 and later
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10 Version 1607 and later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (Full Server or Server Core)
- Windows Server 2012 SP1 (Full Server or Server Core)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (Full Server or Server Core)
- Windows Server 2016 (Full Server, Server Core, or Nano Server)
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12*
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, 17
- Processor: x86 or x64
- RAM : 512 MB (minimum), 1 GB (recommended)
- Hard disk: up to 2 GB of available space may be required. However, 300 MB free space is required in boot drive even if you are installing the setup in other drive.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 (minimum) , 2017 version latest (15.6.4), 2019.
- .NET Framework : Minimum .NET 4.5.1 upto .NET 4.7 .
- Command Line (Optional. Necessary for command line deployment)
- Visual Studio Code (optional text-editor)
- SQL Server 2008 Express (optional)
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page