Essential Studio for AngularJS Release Notes
March 27, 2019
- #195204 - Provided support to change aggregation types dynamically with UI interaction via the pivot button context menu.
- #204545, #225528 - Provided support to export pivot grid information without subtotals and grand totals.
- #140559 and #222739 – Provided list report item support to create free-form layout in reports.
- #209470 - Provided custom code support.
- #222739 and #139940 – Provided the necessary APIs to programmatically handle the data source and dataset options.
- #222138 - Provided reordering support for report parameters.
- Provided an option to order the layout of report items in the design area.
- #229302 - Fixed the undefined issue with the headers property when uploading an image using the image manager.
- #227493 – Now, expressions can be set for the subreport item in the visibility property.
- #142413 - Fixed the report parameter layout tag creation issue when creating parameters in the report.
- #226659 - Fixed the header color and column span properties’ serialization issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 and #223252 - Fixed the issues with the textbox report item’s expression option.
- #223797 - Fixed the image upload issue when the file name contains Unicode values.
- #222796 - Fixed the summary row property disabling issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 - Fixed the issue with populating the text alignment property in the grid report item.
- #222888 - Resolved the console errors thrown when applying font sizes continuously for the selected text in the text box report item.
- #221279 - Resolved the issue with inheriting the alternate row cell properties from the cell styles in the grid report item.
- #221279 - Fixed the column resizing issue in the grid report item.
- #223348 - Fixed the parameter type conversion failure in dataset query.
- Provided import/export support for charts with Trendlines.
- Provided support to highlight the invalid data while updating the value in validation applied cells.
- Provided custom format support for negative numbers.
- Provided cellSave event support, whenever the cell value changed in the spreadsheet.
- Provided the performance improvements while scrolling with applied freeze pane.
- Provided support for add table references in name manager collection while importing.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page